Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Get Ready for School!


Hi Primary 2 kids and parents,

Hope you all had a great summer!
It's now time to enjoy our last few days of the holidays and starting thinking about the new and exciting school year!

To help you get ready I've made a list of things you will need to bring to school:
(Please make sure your name is one everything you bring to school)

- inside shoes
- painting smock
- simple pencil case
- 2 writing pencils
- eraser
- sharpener
- coloured pencils
- big smile

We have all most of these stationary items (and smiles) for shared use at school, however, I would like students to take responsibility and take care with their own supplies.

The first full school week (6th Sept) will be Storytelling Week, so if you have an interesting book or story form your home country please bring it to school.

One last thing you will need to do, is to be ready to have a fantastic year! I am very very excited to start school (it's really true) and to work with enthusiastic, curious and creative kids! We have some very interesting IPC themes this year. I can't tell you what they are because I don't want to ruin the surprise.... but I this is a clue for one of the themes

Clue

:-)  See you all soon!

1 comment: