Here's what we wrote:
Dear Mr Jennings, We are the Primary 2 kids at Forest I**** School in France (near Paris). Our teacher is Australian and read your books and watched the TV shows when she was young. And now we love them too! We liked the Birdman, Slopy Jalopy, Wunderpants, well... lets just say, we liked all the ones we've read. They make us laugh, feel disgusted and sometimes feel sad. We are looking forward to reading more of your stories. And now that we've seen your website, we are interested in reading about Rascal! I hope you are enjoying the sunshine down there! Cheers Big Ears :-p Primary 2
And just this morning we received a reply!
Here's the reply he sent us:
Re: Paul Jennings Website Contact
Paul Jennings <enquiries@pauljennings.com.au> to fisprimary2@gmail.com
Hello Primary 2 kids at Forest International School
Thank you for your email. It is wonderful to hear that you have been introduced to my books and that you are enjoying them so much. Please pass on my thanks and best wishes to your Australian teacher!
I update my website regularly, so keep an eye on it.
Unfortunately we have had very little sunshine here for the last few months, but some very good rain instead. I am looking forward to enjoying some sunshine soon.
I have posted your message on my website - I hope you like it.
Cheers
Paul
_____________
We are very happy about it! Cool hey!
--The class
_____________
We are very happy about it! Cool hey!
--The class
That is really great that you have chatted with the author.I hope you read some more of his books he seems pretty fun.
ReplyDelete