Friday, April 1, 2011

(Not so) Simple Machine

This is one of the 3 simple machine systems we planned, made and tested this week.

Here is the water dispenser invention by Anya, Kieran, Margaux and Sam:



This is the solar panel exposer machine by Nikko, Kick, Szymon and Teo.


Here is Ibby, Lidori, Joel and Frank with their sweets dispenser machine.



Every group had a  chance to work on teamwork skills and by the end of the week, they worked really well to create a finished product.

6 comments:

  1. Very cool machine! It really looks like you have all been inventing.

    Thanks for making the film I look forward to the next ones.

    Any progress on a time machine? I could do with one.

    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely to see all these great machines, the children obviously put a lot of thought into making them work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kieran said he made his first time machine 3 years agoo...wait no no it was a tie machine that he made.. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I wish he could make a time machine, or maybe a time-turner like Hermione has in HP & the Prisoner of Askaban

    ReplyDelete